I love to travel and I enjoy new activities and meeting new people. So far my favourite place has been Vancouver Island; where after a morning whale watching & surfing, we went sea kayaking to an island covered in rainforest and then hiked to natural hot springs by the sea!
I enjoy being active. I love running, karate and rock climbing, but my favourite by far is skiing. It's awesome and really matches my personality:
* There's the speed, challenge and adrenalin involved. Screaming down a mountain, right on the edge.
But then there's also taking it easy, messing around with friends and just enjoying yourself.
* Everyone's really friendly and laid back. You can chat to anyone and share a few beers with friends and strangers alike, before heading out later for some fun.
* And finally there's the peace & solitude of the mountains. When you're up there with the whole world in front of you, it's just so serene & calming.
Also, I get to wear my awesome parrot hat when I ski!
Catch-22, Terry Pratchett, Iain M. Banks, Life of Pi, Douglas Adams, Phillip Pullman, Neil Gaiman & Bill Bryson
Fight Club, Pi, Garden State, V for Vendetta, Hancock, Thank you for smoking, Superbad, Papillon, Kelly's Heroes, Dr. Strangelove, 2001: A Space Odyssey, 28 Days Later, Zombieland & Alien
Frank Turner, The Correspondents, Weezer, Reel Big Fish, Billy Talent, The Pixies, The Distillers, Skunk Anansie, Portishead, Muse, Public Service Broadcasting, Wax Tailor, Parov Stelar, Four Tet & Cake
Arrested Development, Rik and Morty, Firefly, Sealab, Adventure Time, Scrubs, Invader Zim, Brooklyn 99, Breaking Bad
2. Being active.
4. Music festivals.
5. Open fires.
6. The internet.
* Why do irons have a setting for permanent press?
* How much deeper would the ocean be if sponges didn't live there?
* How young can you die of old age?
* What if the hokey koke is what it’s all about?
* What if there were no hypothetical questions?
Also, if zombies attack. I tend to miss the news and it'd be good to get a heads up :P (I'm fairly sure the first thing you'll do is log onto OkCupid in that situation)