- Funny, quick-witted, and sarcastic (in a funny way, not a jerk way haha) - guaranteed to make you chuckle!
- College educated and finishing up my Master's program.
- Very ambitious and am always raising the bar on myself. I love a challenge!
- Have a career in cancer research
- Loyal, loving, and a big kid at heart
- Love sports
- Serious about getting into a long-term relationship with a man who I can also call my best friend. BUT, that being said, since I'm juggling work and grad school for these next few months, I'm looking for someone who understands that temporarily, I won't be able to spend every waking moment with them, and would be okay with hanging out here n there...More of a casual, laid-back scenario. Once I graduate, I'm all in and will have much more time to devote towards a serious relationship with the guy who was patiently waiting to see what our relationship could blossom into!
I would love to find a guy who feels he'd be compatible with my personality and mindset. If you want to be my partner in crime, I'd love to hear from you!! Obviously I'll provide you with more in-depth info about me. :] Take care!
-Making others feel special and valued!
-Communication and keeping a conversation alive
-My smile and humor
-My shoe variety...
Movies: Seriously, too many to name. But comedies, chick flicks, and adventure are my favorites. Not a fan of scary movies!
TV Shows: Grey's Anatomy, The Big Bang Theory, Modern Family, and any medical shows like Trauma: Life in the ER, Bizzare ER, Mystery Diagnosis, Untold Stories of the ER, etc.
Music: I literally listen to every genre of music except for reggae and polka. Haha! Just depends on what I'm in the mood to listen to that day. Lately it's been EDM the past few months...progressive house, trance, and even dubstep or trap on some days. I have over 4,600 songs on my phone, which hit almost every genre out there lol.
-You're outgoing and can hold a conversation
-You're not a chicken!!
I promise you won't regret meeting me! :]