The Basics About Me:
- Funny, quick-witted, and sarcastic (in a funny way, not a jerk way haha) - guaranteed to make you chuckle!
- College educated and currently pursuing my Master's.
- Very ambitious and am always raising the bar on myself. I love a challenge!
- Have a career in cancer research
- Pay my own bills
- Loyal, loving, and a big kid at heart
- Love sports
- Serious about getting into a long-term relationship with a man who I can also call my best friend.
I would love to find someone who has similarities to what I've just listed above, or a guy who feels he'd be compatible with my personality and mindset. If you want to be my partner in crime, I'd love to hear from you!! Obviously I'll provide you with more in-depth info about me. :] Take care!
-Making others feel special and valued!
-Communication and keeping a conversation alive
-My smile and humor
-My shoe variety...
Movies: Seriously, too many to name. But comedies, chick flicks, and adventure are my favorites. Not a fan of scary movies!
TV Shows: Grey's Anatomy, The Big Bang Theory, Modern Family, and any medical shows like Trauma: Life in the ER, Bizzare ER, Mystery Diagnosis, Untold Stories of the ER, etc.
Music: I literally listen to every genre of music except for reggae and polka. Haha! Just depends on what I'm in the mood to listen to that day. Lately it's been EDM the past few months...progressive house, trance, and even dubstep or trap on some days. I have over 4,600 songs on my phone, which hit almost every genre out there lol.
-You're outgoing and can hold a conversation
-You're not a chicken!!
I promise you won't regret meeting me! :]