Other beliefs I have are very controversial.
I used to be a die hard Utilitarianist, but after careful consideration, I think there is room for considerations of justice in a good ethical theory.
I used to be a die hard functionalist, and I still am!
I am a better playwright than ewe.
I'm quite sure I'm an atheist.
I'm stronger than a bear.
Well... I'm stronger than a very weak bear...
Look, let's not bring up the bear issue if we ever exchange words. I'd really rather forget it.
I have a smile like a rotten lawyer.
I have the will of an ox, and I sting like a bee... literally!
I have all the proper organs and, to the best of my knowledge, they are all in the proper place.
I am clever, passionate, and logical.
1. I usually go to to work at least once a day. At work I test online board games that are in development, assist with the production process and do other rather exciting things, I should think.
2. I eat out. A lot.
3. Play D&D. On a very good day I play a minimum of 4 hours of d&d or some other roleplaying game. That usually happens about once a week though.
4. I write. I really enjoy writing. I particularly enjoy playwriting but I dabble in other things from time to time.
5. I watch television shows on my computer. Currently I'm watching Mad Men. What a great/creepy show! The early 60s seem like they were fun in a ohmygodimtrappedinamiserablehollowterriblelife kind of way.
6. I play board games of all variety. I'm a particular fan of Euro Games, which is a term for board games from Europe, fyi; they have hand made wooden components!
Flipping a pen over and over again.
Writing, kind of.
Acting, kind of.
My hidden rage!!!
B. Jurrasic Park, Cube, Star Trek: First Contact, Bedazzled(original),
C. Rasputina, POT USA, Jonathon Coulton
D. Sloppy Joes
The Will of God (I am very religious)
You like board games.
You are a person of strong beliefs.
You are a total bad ass.
You respect total bad asses.