I like to be challenged intellectually, spiritually and physically. For me, life is about experiences, connections and growth.
I am Spirited, Energetic, and Balanced. I lead a very active lifestyle and truly enjoy experiencing life. I create and cherish moments and memories. I will have left the world a better place when I depart. And I am looking for the right man to share my zest for life with.
I have a 14 year old daughter who is the world to me. I share custody with her father and we co-parent well.
I'm seeking a relationship that is created based on shared values, open communication, connection, respect, honor and the desire to grow and support each other. I would like my relationship to be defined by what my partner and I feel best represents us and our shared vision. I am not bound to social and cultural norms of what a relationship "should be ". I am both traditional and yet open-minded and forward thinking.
- Being a great friend and mom
- Creating positive energy
- Cooking yummy dinner and desserts
- Being a great friend that's there for you
Like Water for Chocolate (while in Mexico)
Writers: EE Cumings, Khalil Gibran, Rumi, Paulo Coelho, Thich Nhat Hahn, Ram Dass, Caroline Myss, Herman Hesse,
- My chosen family (aka my amazing friends)
- Great food & music
- Outdoor adventures and all things nature related
- Love / intimacy / connection - in all their physical, sexual, spiritual, emotional & platonic forms
- Lots of silly what if questions
Also if you only text, & don't see the value of phone calls or actual in person contact/communication, we are likely not a match. I personally find great value in actual human interaction
- you understand that communication is key
- you value experiences, connection, fun and adventure
- you are emotionally available, balanced, spirited, whole-hearted and grounded
- you are ready to actually date
- you are actively open to the possibilities of finding a life partner and working to co-create a healthy, loving, fun and vibrant romantic relationship.