Hard to sum up in a paragraph. I'll leave it with liberal, nerd, optimist with too many hobbies.
(B) Dr Horrible's Sing-a-long Blog, Star Wars, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead, Better off Dead, Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension, Boondock Saints, 300, Gone in 60 seconds (the remake), Joss Whedons: Much Ado About Nothing.
(C) Psych, Doctor Who, Fringe, Wonders of the Universe, Through the Wormhole, Castle, Leverage, most any true history or science shows.
(D)Dubstep, House, 80's New Wave, Punk, Classical, Folk, "Alternative", Bluegrass, rockabilly, psychobilly, punk bluegrass (yes it exists), lots of other things that dont necessarily fit into a category. I just need to add that Tool - Hooker with a Penis and Toadies - Tyler are 2 of the greatest songs in the english language. If you havent heard them please look them up.
(E)Italian, Vietnamese, Greek
2. Camera/Phone 2 in 1!
3. My car (miata, 4th one actually)
4. Books (lots of them hopefully)
5. Modern medicine
6. My Dog Bosco (chow/sharpei mix)
(not necessarily in that order)
But there are so many more things that I wouldnt ever want to do without.
7. The feeling you get when a pretty girl smiles at you.
8. Waking up surrounded by pets
9. Teaching someone something you are passionate about.
10. Being so into a book you are a little depressed when its over.
11. Friday afternoons
12. Hitting that perfect shift
13. The freedom you feel when you keep extending a list far beyond its limits.
And why can nobody understand this question. Its not "whats the most private thing in the world" it is "whats the most private thing you are WILLING TO ADMIT HERE". Willing- "not brought about by coercion or force". If you are not willing to admit it then its not asking for that. What would you share thats a little less personal than the previous thing? You know it could be that you have hair on your head.