- Very adventurous: There is rarely something I will not try (and like). I have a difficult time letting opportunities fly by because I feel like I'll miss out on the next most important thing in the world!
- Well educated: My parents and family did a great job providing me with my first education and setting an example for the rest. I have a long story there!
- Traveled: I have traveled the world on vacations and on mission trips and love it!
- Giving: I dislike being bored and not having anything to do, so I have found many ways to fill up my extra time. I volunteer a lot and participate in non-profit organization boards (an immigration and human trafficking org. and a homeless shelter). I am always trying to find ways to help everyone around me.
- Affectionate: I like touch. I like to greet and say good bye with hugs and kisses and to hold my amazing guy's hand in public.
- Spontaneous: I like to have a plan when possible, but can't go through life freaking out when something comes up without a plan... I might miss out on that next best thing! Last minute ideas and surprises are great!!!
- Very family-oriented: Families are very important (yours, mine, anyone's)! It's the nucleus of society.
I don't think having a long list of things in common matters very much, so I didn't list favorite anythings. Where's the fun in that? It's really all about that initial interest and the willingness to share experiences. However, everything I mentioned is something I am looking forward to sharing and consider very important.
I would only find myself interested in someone who inspires me to be a better person and who is willing to grow too, who can teach me a lot about everything (although I am very forgetful), and someone I can admire.
(I do have a preference for taller men. That's the only physical trait that matters much to me.)
Good luck! I hope everyone finds what they are looking for here.
Favorite TV shows: The Middle, The Voice, Grey's Anatomy, Modern Family, Dexter, Colbert Report, etc.
Books: Any by Ken Follet