I could fill this area with paragraphs about my life story, but I'd rather tell you in person, if only to save the uninterested lurkerer the time of having to read this; if seeking to have a one-on-one conversation with me seems too much effort for my company, then I'm not worth your time.
I cook (well), do laundry, clean house and treat a lady with respect. I've never dumped a woman in my life (edit: until 2009; I'm not happy about it, but I *do* have standards).
My favorite movies are sci fi and thrillers - I take very few of them seriously and usually only need to see it once or twice to generally memorize it; I can carry on a decent conversation on just about any subject (try me...) - I've never been called poor company and I'm proud of that.
You may have wished to date someone at some time who actually came with positive references from other women; fortunately, I do.
I've got a trebuchet in my yard; if you know what one is, you've already got points.
I think that the world would be better off if Humans had a natural predator. A lot of the silly, mundane crap that we see daily wouldn't happen any more and stupid people wouldn't continue to pollute the gene pool.
I am Poly, thoughtful, and definitely different than the typical Internet guy. *Guaranteed*.
- Serenity, V for Vendetta, Fight Club, Mystery Men, LoTR, Star Wars, Star Trek, Se7en, 13 Monkeys, Brazil, A Bridge Too Far
- Too much favorite music to list - ask me; current CDs in heavy rotation are the entire Weezer and Alice in Chains catalogs, as well as random albums from Pink Floyd, Rush, Sting, The Police, Yes, Stone Temple Pilot, Foo Fighters, Van Halen, U2, Queen, Prodigy and assorted classical soundtracks - mostly John William's catalog.
- I'll eat just about anything that doesn't move...and some things that do. Take that however you wish.
2. Friends, sunrises and sudden parties that spring out of a phone call or two
3. The ability to play hard and go to bed tired
4. Things that make nice tones when struck
5. A sword...or two. Or three.
6. Beautiful women and fireplaces
I mean PLEASE - some guys just don't deserve to reproduce.
...if you've gotten jaded by the standard Internet-dating shtick that most guys have.