flaws and imperfections. I know it's not too hard to ask. But maybe, then again it is. Let's prove the world wrong and let's make our imperfections and flaws the reason why we are "perfect" for each other. I have always believed that you don't have to pretend or be ashamed to be who you are, so maybe if you think that we'll make a good match then just send me a message and just tell me it doesn't matter if I am not perfect.
I just wish I meet that one person who can prove that I am right all along. I don't need an angel, or someone perfect. Just someone who would appreciate me, and someone who knows my worth. Someone who is also worthy of my time and effort, because he deserves it - and doesn't doubt that I am worthy of his time and effort too... Where are you? Message me if you think that could be you.
Well I have been thinking about giving myself a break from this online thing. We'll see. If you've seen my profile before, you would know that this is a drastic change since I cut it short. Just figured, that change would be good. So if you really want to get to know me, you'd take time to message me.
If I'm online it just means I have it on my phone. But I don't go often much. Leave me a message if you want to know more.
I want to be able to see more of the world too. It has been a while since I had the luxury to see a different country so I want to be able to do that again. Maybe this year, see you there? Or meet you half way somewhere? :p
And I'm an expert at being sweet too. :)
But to be more specific, I do have a sweet tooth. I would probably never get tired of ice cream, chocolate, or nutella. I can have anything with nutella on it. Bananas, apples, cookies, bread, pretzels, cupcakes, and maybe I have to try more combinations. Kidding aside, I do enjoy Japanese and Italian too. Sushi, pizza and pasta always seem like a good idea. And I do love trying new cuisines too. Kind of brave like that. So tell me about your favorite food. :)
2. Hope that all things will eventually fall into place.
3. Wishes that never make me stop believing that anything is possible.
4. Dreams that always make me want to work hard to achieve better things in life.
5. Love that keeps me going, even if I get my heart broken over and over again.
6. And maybe, You? Maybe you can make me happy, if you let me make you happy too.
I must also admit that I don't have a specific "type" of guy. I just "like" what I like. I even get surprised sometimes. But one thing is for sure, I have a weakness for nice smiles or eyes. And I guess I have a "thing" for funny guys and good conversationalists if you want me to be a little bit more specific. But as I said, it all depends. So maybe you can surprise me this time around?
2. You would like to get to know me a bit better, ask me a question, or if you're bored and feel like you would be comfortable talking to a complete stranger. Be more random, talk to someone you would never have met or bumped into, if you haven't joined this site and stumbled upon my profile. Or if you think you can make me smile, and maybe you think I could make you smile too. A good conversation would be nice too.
3. If you think you can be the only "good" whenever everything else goes wrong, or if ever you can make me feel good even during a bad day. I guess I just want another hand to hold, and someone who can keep up with my rants and craziness, as much as I promise to keep up with theirs. If you want to try to hold my hand through the good and the crazy, then please message me.
P.S. If I don't respond as fast it means I've been busy and haven't had the time to go on. Or I am actually talking/getting to know someone already. I just don't want to mix things up all at the same time. So thanks for understanding.