I believe in the most basic qualities in a relationship...to be trustworthy, honest, faithful, and committed. To be able to communicate openly, be respectful, and to compromise - understand each others perspective. To love with all your heart, and be there through good and bad times. I would like to be best friends, and always be there for one another. I think it's important to get to know someone first and see if a relationship develops. If it does blossom, then it's built on a strong foundation.
My family is the most important to me, and I treasure my friendships. I am pretty easy going, and very content enjoying the simple things in life. I like to read, shop, relax with family and friends...just normal activities.
My ethnicity is mainly Portuguese, with some Chinese. I was born in Hong Kong, but was raised in the U.S. since one year old.
- My favorite movies are An Affair to Remember, The Best Years of Our Lives, and the Twilight Saga (hard to believe but yes I love Twilight).
- I groove to the Stylistics, Delfonics, Blue Magic, etc..., but like other genres...Doo Wop, Jazz to name a few.
- My favorite foods are lobster, steak, and hamburgers.
2) My friends
On a materialist level:
3) My computer (required for work).
4) My landline - I love to chit chat instead of text (but I do like my iPhone).
5) My Kindle Fire.
6) Lastly, my automatic water boiler since I drink mugs of tea.
The perfect man for me is funny, kind, gentle, honest, and an overall good guy that tugs at my heart. When the time is right and we find each other, he will give me that feeling like no other...to miss him, to long for him, to love him that it takes my breath away. I want my love to be able to take care of me and my heart since once given, he will be mine forever.