- I like to fix stuff.
- I'm very outgoing
- My apartment reeks of rich mahogany.
- I'm very athletic and like to play sports.
- I'm in graduate school for project management.
-I like to dance, they call me magic Marc.
I was never the stereotypical engineer. I tried it once, but after a rather traumatic first day I decided to just be myself.
I took the scotch tape off my thick black framed glasses, threw away my pocket protector after 5 red pens exploded all at once (seriously, what are the odds) and retired my calculator holster.
I'm currently working as a project manager in the construction industry.
Discovering cool places to eat
My sense of humor is very sarcastic / dry - so hopefully you can handle that. If you are shy I'm not your guy. I always try to find the good in every situation and in general I keep a positive outlook. I like to be spontaneous at moments as well.
Catcher in the Rye
Almost all foods
Music - almost anything from classic rock to hip hop/dance.
2) Mountain Bike
3) Snowboard - going on ski trips during the winter
4) Tools to fix things like cars and other stuff that always breaks
5) Flip Flops - for going to the beach.
6) Sportscenter - Ravens, Orioles, Capitals!