I'm a passionate guy. There are quite a few topics that I get very excited over, which include but are not limited to: religion/philosophy, muscle structure, George Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire series (I get down with the HBO series, too), folk music/sea shanties, acoustic guitars: how they're built, how they sound, and why, and really just a ton of other stuff that you will have to be surprised about.
The rest of the time I'm playing/writing music, hiking/cycling, reading/wasting time on the computer, or just taking 'er easy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-UEJjyA43Q&feature=related (this is not me, this is for those who don't know what a sea shanty is)
The Big Lebowski, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (Terry Gilliam accurately portraying HST's best novel? Yes, Please!), O Brother Where Art Thou? (really, any Coen Bro's movie), [insert zombie movie], Tarantino, Mel Brooks, terrible action movies or anything with so many plot holes you can totally go Mystery Science Theater 3000 on it, The Illusionist...
Game of Thrones, Firefly, Supernatural, Futurama, It's Always Sunny, Battlestar Galactica, Justified, Deadwood, Castle, Spartacus, Boardwalk Empire, The Borgias, South Park, The Walking Dead, Hell on Wheels...
Frank Zappa, The Beatles, Rolling Stones, Fairport Convention, Burning Spear, Toots and the Maytals, Van Morrison, Gordon Lightfoot, Morphine, Queens of the Stone Age, FOLK MUSIC!!!!, Jerry Garcia and Dave Grisman, Bob Dylan, the Meat Puppets, the Melvins, Miles Davis.....
a guitar/my voice
Howard Stern, I know he's not for everyone but I love him.
down time, I can only keep up the go-go-go for so long. I like my quiet time, dislike the rat race.
video games, I love me some games. I am not, however, a shut-in.
aaaaannd.... two other things.....
- how things work and why
- sadly, paying bills
- getting back out in the "spotlight" and playing some gigs
- song lyrics
- random non-sense
- writing a sort of combo sitcom/sketch show in the vein of Mr.Show meets Arrested Development, but am far too lazy to take real steps towards making this happen
- writing down/organizing a stand-up comedy set
- well, I guess I think a lot....
- you can handle a guy who isn't only out to kiss your ass and sweet talk you, in other words, I'm a real person, no faking
- you can handle a guy who is passionate, philosophical, and who appreciates crude to offensive humor