I'm probably a bit unusual for a guy, but I'm a sucker for romance and the little signs of affection. I'm the guy that loves making his special lady smile and feel special. I value the importance of a “good morning” text or a random ones during the day just to tell you I'm thinking of you. I'll even hold doors open for you! Shocking, isn't it? Call me old fashioned if you want but I'm okay with that.
On a first date I prefer somewhere we can interact and talk to get acquainted. Isn't that the whole point of a date? Bowling, dinner, a walk in the park, even walking around the mall window shopping can be fun. You can't have a conversation in a movie. A drink with dinner is okay, but if you're looking to go to a bar just to get drunk, especially on a first date, then we probably won't get along too well. The first date is about getting to know each other and the activities of the evening should revolve around that.
Sound like someone you'd like to get to know? Let's chat, we've got nothing to lose!
Books - I've never been one to read books very often. I do enjoy books and magazines about topics I'm interested in such as flying, weather, and most recently photography.
Television - Television often confuses me. I haven't gotten into the whole "Walking Dead" addiction. Oddly enough, I like things like the History Channel, HGTV (ideas for the new house), etc. Nerdy, I know, but I like learning things I'll probably never need to know! Nerds are hot anyways though, right?
2) Cell Phone - Again, an essential part of business and my daily life. I'll admit I'm a bit addicted to text messaging.
3) A Vehicle - There's really nothing interesting within walking distance of where I live.
4) Friends - Sometimes you just need someone to talk to and have fun with. I'd go crazy without my friends!
5) Food/Water - Well, for the obvious slow, painful death reasons.
6) Money - Pretty hard to function in modern society without it.