matthewalbert
23 Vallejo, United States
Join today
Find great matches with our advanced matching system!
matthewalbert
Join today
Find great matches with our advanced matching system!
My self-summary
Hey! First things first! I am in a happy relationship so I am just looking for friends. Although if it develops into something more I'm not against it!

That aside! I find myself to be a people person in social scenarios and an introvert behind closed doors. I'm passionate about music and momentarily escaping reality in one way or another.

If I'm not at work, I'm at home. Since moving here I haven't met many friends so I take what social interaction I can get. Although, I do work more than I should. Maybe.

I identify as pansexual and non-binary. I use he/they pronouns. I love talking about the state of the LGBTQ+ community and oppression in general.

Last thing. I'm super passionate about politics. I'm working on a Poli Sci major. So if you like talking about it, prepare yourself cause I can talk for hours.
What I’m doing with my life
I'm a shift supervisor at Starbucks in Vallejo. I'm going to school soon!
I’m really good at
Putting others before myself. I cook really well and I can play a good amount of instruments. I also sing.
The first things people usually notice about me
Short, blue hair
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Fight Club, Hearts in atlantis, Slaughterhouse-Five, Harry Potter, Sherlock Holmes. Movies:V for Vendetta, 500 Days of Summer, Fight Club, The Social Network, The Dark Knight, Inception, The Invisible, and many others. TV: Sherlock, Law and Order SVU, Pawn Stars, Food Network, and Doctor Who. Music is so variant, I'll only list a few: Nirvana, Mumford and Sons, Tegan and Sara, Of Monsters and Men, Streetlight Manifesto, etc. Food is really variant, I love cooking.
The six things I could never do without
-Music
-Social interaction
-Coffee/Tea (I like tea better)
-A comfy bed
-Hoodies
-Taco Bell
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Getting some sleep or some food. I'm a workaholic so I think about that a lot too.
On a typical Friday night I am
95% of the time I'm at work. The other 5% I'm probably home bound cooking some food or playing my PS4
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
As much as I love making friends, I tend to be an awful conversationalist. Please bear with me. I talk better when I get comfortable
You should message me if
You want to help me meet people on this side of the country
You feel like you can connect with me really well
You'll have a beer with me
You wanna know more about me
More