I'm an Aquarius, what else? Generally stable, but prone to improvise, always in need of freedom, original and independent, with an abnormal will to push far and violent mood swings. Always looking for something new. I do need human contacts, to feel wanted, but most of all to be the one in one person's heart, soul... or better guts
I love people who learn, express themselves, enjoy life, build good friendships with all their efforts
2nd my madness
3rd my endurance
4th my sarcasm
5th my eyes
6th that I'm beautiful (only my mom noticed, unfortunally)
0th (not sure about th, anyway) the way I care when I care
The Count of Monte Cristo, Ecce Homo, The game, The Unbearable Lightness of Being, Novecento... and the one I'm writing
Many of Eastwood's, Coen's, Tarantino's, Allen's, Scorsese's.
Actions, dramatics, westerns, thrillers
Concerts, plays, live music
Married... with Children (do you remember Al Bundy?), MacGyver (that troubleshooter should have been nominated for the Nobel Prize), Knight Rider... I see I'm still living in the 80's
What a hard chapter!!!
Classic, metal, rock, jazz. Let's say that I'm listening Stairway to heaven after Debussy (it took a long time filling all these stuffs).
And I do love the legendary KLOS 95.5 the best radio I've ever listen across 4 continents... and I'm pretty confident in Africa they don't have anyhing better (yes bb you can smile it is just irony)
Rice, meat, fish, creative cooking, fruit. Love wine and scotch, mint, chocolate, liquorices... many other things I suppose.
I surely forget something. Yes, I forgot sashimi.
SoCal. And I'm pretty sure people who were born and raised here won't understand.
Just to clarify, I wrote this being in LA... I think Californians don't understand how lucky they are... people who were born elsewhere perfectly get the point ;)
● you've realised the difference between passion and fuck
● you're Cintia Diker (in this event you're supposed to bring passion anyway)
● you're old enough to be legally allowed to do it and young enough to be of interest
● you would like to spend some years in L.A. with me and some of my californian friends
● you know the meaning of the word 'sarcasm'
● you are able to read between the lines (otherwise you wouldn't have reached the end of my profile... so just write me)
● you live nearby, which actually means you spend most of your time either (both) in northern Italy or (and) Southern California... I like to meet real people in the real life
● you are a fan of bullet-pointed lists
● and you SHOULD NOT if... your only reason is wasting your time in a chat with a cool guy :)))