Some fun facts:
-I can frequently be found singing to myself
-I have a twin brother, who I periodically spontaneously harmonize with
-I prefer to walk/bike pretty much everywhere as long as it's relatively close to my place
-I like to stop and check out odd things sometimes, like a well-wired security camera or a weird shaped leaf
I still manage to go out fairly regularly, so go me. We do board game nights on Saturdays, anyone for Stone Age? maybe Settlers?
As for music, I like punk, ska, ska-punk, ska pop punk, and third wave 2-tone rude skinhead skalypso. Most of the movies I see are in the form of Rifftrax.
I keep telling myself I'm gonna watch Battlestar Galactica, but it hasn't happened yet.
My favorite food, of course, is soylent green.
2. I suppose some people to play it with
3. Actually, we could just come up with our own games and that would probably be fine
4. My little bluetooth speaker
5. Some sort of audio source
6. I'm gonna go with otter pops
Also, if you can't get your universal remote to work properly. I know a thing or two about those.