I sometimes still secretly wish that I could be a ballerina when I grow up. That being said, studying to be a doctor is pretty amazing.
I consume seltzer at a rate that some find alarming.
- rocking out on my viola (no, it's not just a big violin)
- laughing at myself
Movies: Good Will Hunting, Sleepwalk with Me, Black Swan, American Beauty, Garden State, The Usual Suspects, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, The Fall
TV shows: Battlestar Galactica, 30 Rock, Girls, House of Cards (Season 1), Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
Music: Alabama Shakes, Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes, Black Keys, The Head and The Heart, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Beatles, Hamilton soundtrack
I also love podcasts, especially "Serial," "The Moth," "This American Life," "Death, Sex and Money," and "Radiolab."
- loud, obnoxious Italian family dinners
- a book that I can't put down
- bright orange clothing
- my passport
- you wish that Elizabeth Warren would run for president
- you think that the best Italian food in NYC is in the Bronx, not Little Italy