Here are a few other tidbits:
1. I grew up in Florida and through school/work have made my way up the Eastern seaboard. I'm now a New Yorker but hold fiercely onto my small town roots.
2. My best friends are my dogs Felix and Athena. They enrich my life beyond words. Obviously, we're not going to be a match if you aren't into dogs.
3. One of my goals is to visit all 50 states before I'm 40. I'm 30 states into it so I have a lot of work ahead of me in the next few years!
My hobbies include playing piano, traveling, putting together lego sets, and hiking. I'm pretty game to trying out most things at least once, so if you're looking for an activity companion count me in. I also volunteer with various causes, legal and non-legal. It helps keep me centered.
2. Recalling random trivia useful only for jeopardy and quiz games.
3. Fantasy football.
4. Cracking irreverent jokes to break the ice.
5. Always giving life my best shot.
6. Dancing my ass off.
Movies: summer blockbuster/action and comedies. I like indies also, but not the over-the-top contrived ones.
Shows: Mindy Project, Sleepy Hollow, OITNB
Music: Musician at heart and appreciate lots of genres. Really love going to concerts.
Food: I typically stick to Asian and Latin but open to all kinda of food. Not a big fan of organ meats, however.
Dark Chocolate, FSU football and sports in general, NYC in the fall, National Geographic magazine, Legos, and my dogs Felix & Athena.
Disclaimer: you must be ok with dogs. My two dogs are big parts of my life and I wouldn't trade them for the world.