I enjoy cultural activities like theatre and photography, but I'll happy do crafts with kids. I love to be openly affectionate, but I need my space. I know what I want, but I'm open to new ideas. I'm a new-age woman, but I'm an ol'romantic at heart. I may not be loaded, but I enjoy appreciating the finer things in life. Basically, I like to have my cake and eat it, too :D
That's a lot to deal with; consider yourself forewarned.
A few tips for messaging:
- I'm not looking for casual sex, to be a third in your sexcapades, or a long-distance relationship.
- if I write to you, please be so kind as to write back, even if it's to say you're not interested.
- here's a good capture of the awkward complications of me - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VYNixlJ9ec
I am happily married to my husband and wife, and we all live together as of last summer, so I'm spending a good bit of time nesting and appreciating our new home.
I am passionate about equity work, particularly when it comes to gender and sexuality, so that's where most of my remaining energy goes.
Admittedly, I don't read as much as I'd like, nor as much as I should, nor as much as the avid readers on this site! I've enjoyed quite a bit of Young Adult fiction lately (work related), and always have a long "to read" list in the wings.
I used to be a big movie person, but I don't take the time to watch them as much anymore. I can watch a good film repeatedly, especially in the background while doing whatever else. "Good" movies include Amelie, Boogie Nights, Dogma, Hook, Little Miss Sunshine, Matrix, People vs. Larry Flynt, Snatch, Wonder Boys, etc.
A familiar tune can totally change my mood, for better or for worse! My playlists include chick music (folky stuff), rock & punk, classic rock, retro 80s & 90s, instrumental, oldies, and chillin' tunes.
I'm a foodie on Weight Watchers; tough combo. I enjoy trying new foods or sharing an old favourite with good company. I really enjoy cooking and eating out, as long as it's with others. Thai, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Greek, Ethiopian, Indian, Korean, French, pub fare, Tex Mex, desserts... bring it on!
- you identify as female
- you have a personality to share
- you're not just looking for sex
- you noticed that my favourite movies list was alphabetical
- you know what it means to be an "esfJ" (borderline e/i... bigtime J!)