• I do believe in Love,
• I am hopeful that a relationship would bring out the best in each other, be grounded and level headed, and let us appreciate the strength and independence of each other.
• You know it's "right" when every kiss or touch feels like the first time,
• I am not a serial dater and don't want to date one
• I would enjoy a Sunday morning walk or meeting for breakfast as much, if not more, than the "typical" Friday or Saturday night date
• I am past the point of wanting to jump out of a plane or jump from a bridge with a rubber band tied to me
• Skiing and golfing on the same day would come close to making the perfect day
• I do think Love can grow over time
• I believe in talking over texting….communication is the key,
• I am a professional and gainfully employed and educated,
• My pics are me,
• I do not own a Harley,
• I drive a Buick (it's new, but yes...its a Buick),
• I do not hang out at bars and prefer a relaxing night at home,
• I do own a tux,
• My sons are 17 and 19 and they do live full time with me,
• I have been to all of the continental 48 states except for 2
• I have an in-ground pool
• I golf,
• I believe a simple touch or kiss or glance can say a whole bunch
• I prefer hockey, football, golf, and college basketball….
• Although I claim to be Italian (Sicilian), I am really just a suburban raised guy
• I do not have tattoos,
• I am drama free to the point of probably being too boring for some
• I am Catholic and I do go to church..not every week, but I do go
• Aside from the physical attraction/chemistry needed, I am a firm believer a real relationship gets its start with two important factors: (1) Location - Distance matters, and (2)Timing - Gotta catch eachother at the right time
• I am 5’8” and very doubtful I would date someone taller than that
• Dogs...Yes..(have two)...Cats...No..(I don't have any and don't want any...am not allergic or a cat hater)
• I finished a Masters program two yrs ago, and am now in the middle of an MBA program....always learning I guess
• If my profile is here, then I am not dating anyone...other than an initial meeting happening, if I am going to go on that 2nd or later date, then I would have no reason to leave my profile on here...that's just me...
• My real name is Joe, and has nothing to do with the mgalloway moniker for my profile
i read legal and financial drama/thriller types of books
i like the parodies....not another teen movie, scary movie, etc..... not too deep, but those pop into my head.... i like to laugh.....a good drama is fabulous, but hard to find....I am a hopeful romantic so I do also like fairly romantic ones like Serendipity or Must Love Dogs....things like that.......may not be very manly to admit, but I am comfortable with what I like.....i am "deeper" i hope than reflected by those movie tastes, but those come to mind....