Basic nice guy with an edge. Recently SF transplant -- moved back to NYC to be closer to family and to get a master's degree in Public Health. Friends describe me as outgoing and always up for an adventure, whether it be trying a new, hip restaurant or doing something different around town. I am a certified mah jongg instructor and am looking to start a game in the city! My passions include travel (goal is to beat Taco Bell to the country) and food (cooking, eating, but not cleaning up!). Looking for romance, friends with benefits (and I don't mean health insurance) or just peeps to hang out with when I am not studying or working.
I am pretty, witty, and wise
- Getting a master's degree (45 is the new 27!)
- Being a mensch
- Being a good uncle, son, nephew, cousin, friend and human
- Aspiring art fag
- Sense of humor
- Movie: Just saw the new StarTrek movie and loved it -- and I am not a trekkie
- 43.8 days of music on my iPod and 23.7% I really don't like. Pretty varied music taste, but seem to be stuck in the 80's.
- Mah Jongg
- My equipment -- Kitchen Aid and Dremmel
- My Mac laptop
- What's for dinner
- The next vacation spot
- How lucky and blessed I am
No set pattern in NYC yet.
Have a good sense of humor, a kind heart and a sense of adventure to date
If you play mah jongg (using the National Mah Jongg League card) and want to get a game going in Manhattan or you need a fourth (for your game that is).