I simply adore to send and receive real letters, postcards. Long walks are for me, especially wandering in a new city with a map in my hands, getting lost and then finding the right street and the destination I was looking for. My biggest dream now is to have the opportunity to attend the New Year's Concert in Vienna. My favourite season is winter, my favourite fruits are pomegranate and grapefruit and avocado...
Update - the most amazing month - November 2016! :) Been to Vienna, seen the State Opera House! Amazing! Not yet for the NY concert, but hey, I still have so much time..some dreams come true, just need to believe! ;)
Many books read, still too-too many to read, and so pity that I won't have enough time to do it. The same goes for movies.
Music that manages to touch my soul.
My favourite food - caviar :)).
- pay attention to what you write and use the punctuation marks - yes, I'm a freak - I don't like mistakes and I want clear question mark, comma, point and so on;
- thank you for the compliments, but I don't really believe them, so please..better without them;
- also WITHOUT invitations over you, DO NOT ASK MY Skype/viber and so on in the first message - I find it very rude;
- a nice joke is always welcomed :);
- if you're a nice, honest, sincere guy..I'm not looking for adventures or night stands (though this does not exclude the first point above :D );
- guys, I'm glad you've chosen Chisinau for your little vacation, really, Moldova needs tourists, but for God's sake, I'm not a tourist guide! look here, guys http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/destinations/europe/articles/amazing-facts-about-moldova/ . Enjoy! :) Most of them are true :)) And, for those of you that like wine, here's an opinion http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/7-remarkable-facts-about-moldovan-wine-that-will-surprise_us_58222b49e4b044f827a793e8.
- want to laugh a little? or maybe more.. watch this..till the end ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKE9ao2w5zg and number 7 from this list http://www.ted.com/playlists/235/the_funniest_ted_talks