• Grew up in Ohio
• In Los Angeles since 2004
• Work in business development for a tech startup
• Sports was the family business growing up
• Politically liberal
• Sometimes my job involves buying 500K Indonesian phone numbers
• I play dodgeball and nicknamed my throwing arm "The Cannon"
• Can tell you about the hidden oil wells in Los Angeles
For most of my career, I've worked for large internet/entertainment companies and recently switched over to a startup. Huge bonus that I have flexible hours and can wear a t-shirt, jeans and sandals to the office.
Movies: American Beauty, Airplane, Pink Panther (Sellers not Martin), Beginners, Anchorman, Donnie Darko
Music: Ryan Adams, Ben Folds, Broken Bells, Guster and Bruce Springsteen
TV: Mad Men, Louie, Archer, Parks and Recreation, The West Wing, Community, 30 Rock
Longreads.com (best long-form journalism from all over the web)
Chuck plays Frank Diligence, a disgraced cop who has to rejoin the force in order to stop a mad bomber. Turns out my boss wanted help on some financial stuff and I have an overactive imagination.
You're happier spending Saturday night in a low-key bar rather than a loud club.
Taking an impromptu trip to Yosemite for the weekend sounds fun.