• Grew up in Ohio
• You might be surprised when I tell you where I work. Trust me, I was more surprised when they actually hired me.
• I love peanut butter but hate peanuts. I'm a real enigma in that regard.
• Sports was the family business growing up
• Politically liberal
• I'm writing a heist film
• I play dodgeball and nicknamed my throwing arm "The Cannon"
Give me your best guess. What do you think I do for a living?
Movies: American Beauty, Airplane, Pink Panther (Sellers not Martin), Beginners, Anchorman, Donnie Darko
Music: Ryan Adams, Ben Folds, and Bruce Springsteen
TV: Mad Men, Louie, Archer, Parks and Recreation, The West Wing, Community, 30 Rock
Longreads.com (best long-form journalism from all over the web)
You're not intimidated by my overwhelming handsomeness (it's a blessing and a curse).
• You're interested to see if this actually works: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/sara-eckel/can-36-questions-make-you-fall-in-love_b_6608278.html