• I was in a band that had a spin-off series of fashion coloring books.
• I speak fluent Canadian and Australian.
• I am a good cook and like to do dishes.
• My lifelong goal is to be on the Price is Right.
• I love my own handwriting.
• My parents wouldn't let me go to Catholic School.
• I was a part-time motivational speaker in High School.
• My family and I like to talk about cats.
• I hate laundry and I love twins.
• I was genetically engineered to ride a bicycle.
• I have bionic implants embedded in my jaw which allow me to do special things.
On the side I am a freelance writer for several publications, and also co-host an elaborately produced podcast with my kid brother.
I am a graduate of Equal Rights Washington's Out In Front Leadership Program and the Landmark Curriculum for Living may one day have political aspirations....
Case studies of neurological abnormalities, Vonnegut, typography and design journals, most vintage materials written for tweens, stories about cats.
I don't get to watch many movies, but I do like watching them when I get time.
I just downloaded my entire music collection to a memory card for my phone and learned a lot about my musical tastes. When I was in high school, I was definitely into the lounge revival and mostly listened to loungy thrift store records plus the B-52s and Madonna. In the 90s when I actually purchased CDs I had mostly Shibuya-kei and Europop in my collection. Pizzicato Five is my all-time favorite band. These days I like what I refer to as "Urban Divas"; Beyoncé, Amerie, Willow Smith. Regardless, most people can't really stand the music I listen to, and that's fine with me.