Constantly on the lookout for a good hike or a good meal. If you have a secret spot in San Antonio or austin you'd like to share please do!
I read constantly, so if you haven't read a book since High school we probably won't get along 🙈. I try to collect ideas and experiences as often as I can, so weird food spots or crazy activities I am always down for. I find that the "weirder" a person finds themselves, the better we get along.
Random talents are sexy and so is the ability to bake brownies😍
I will push you and I hope you can do the same.
Music - I grew up on hip hop and have a soft spot for 90's east coast ;) But usually find me blasting house and some alternative stuff at all times. Please teach me the allure of country ;)
Food - I grew up in Arizona, so I love everything that is spicy. Recently I've branched out into liking fish/sushi, and who can ever turn down a good Italian meal? 😍 Would prefer to learn how to make it and do it at home then be served at a restaurant.
* you want to practice a foreign accent until that's the only way you can speak
* you can teach me something to cook
* you are funny or intensely adventurous
* you don't have a problem with someone calling you on your bs. And you are willing to do the same
* you have brownies. I like brownies ☺️