• I'm looking for a long term thing. Causal dating has lost its charms. It would be great to close this account down.
• A little drama in a bedroom can be a good thing.
• I am basically agnostic. I believe in God, but don't think he's spoken to anyone. If you're into faith-based religion, I am probably not for you.
• What I’m listening to right now: Nina Simone, Lucinda Williams, Neko Case, Albert King, Willie Nelson, Chelsea Wolfe, Otis Taylor, M. Ward, Dylan.
• My idea of a great evening is sharing dinner and a bottle of red wine – a good Syrah, GSM, Cab – with a fun and interesting date. Add in live music - perfection. Though drinking champagne in a hot tub with a view of the ocean is way up there, too.
* I like books. I also like bookstores like Green Apple on Clement. I think it's sad they may be gone some day.
* I enjoy film. Any Wes Anderson film. Melancholia is a favorite. The Film Noir festival at the Castro is always great.
• My proficiency at Scrabble is low. If you are a Scrabble-freak, you will be disappointed and frustrated.
A friend to talk to
A good book
Fruit and veggies