• My idea of a great evening is sharing dinner, a bottle of red wine and maybe some live music. Though drinking champagne in a hot tub with a view of the ocean is ok, too.
• What I’m listening to right now: John Doe's latest, Lucinda Williams, Neko Case, King Buzzo, Chelsea Wolfe, Otis Taylor, M. Ward, Dylan.
* I like books. And bookstores like Green Apple on Clement and The Last Bookstore in LA.
*Watching Iggy Pop at Burger Boogaloo this year made me feel like a kid again.
* I enjoy film. Any Wes Anderson film. Melancholia is another favorite. The Film Noir festival at the Castro Theater is always great.
• Despite being "smart" and a decent writer, I'm a so-so Scrabble player. :-( If you are a Scrabble-freak, and can't compromise, forget it.
A friend to talk to
A good book
Fruit and veggies