• My idea of a great evening is sharing dinner and a bottle of red wine with a fun and interesting date. Add in live music - perfection. Though drinking champagne in a hot tub with a view of the ocean is way up there, too.
• A little drama in the bedroom can be a good thing. Let's not take the "no drama" thing too far.
• I'm agnostic. I believe in God, but don't think he's a super-charged human being or that he's spoken to anyone. Or that he's a he.
• I like the movie, “Lost in Translation.” It's beautiful, it’s interesting, and it proves that you don't need a story to make a great movie.
• What I’m listening to right now: John Doe's latest, Lucinda Williams, Neko Case, King Buzzo, Chelsea Wolfe, Otis Taylor, M. Ward, Dylan.
* I like books. And bookstores like Green Apple on Clement and The Last Bookstore in LA.
* I enjoy film. Any Wes Anderson film. Melancholia is another favorite. The Film Noir festival at the Castro Theater is always great.
• Despite being "smart" and a decent writer, I'm a so-so Scrabble player. :-( If you are a Scrabble-freak, and can't compromise, forget it.
A friend to talk to
A good book
Fruit and veggies