1. I'm a big foodie, love hole in the wall restaurants, picnics, as well as fine dining. LA has a lot of diverse restaurants to offer. Wanna help me explore all the great places to eat in LA?
2. Staying fit and eating healthy. I like to keep in shape and have fun at the same time. Love bicycle rides at the beach, golf or small hikes. I've been thinking about getting a badminton game together. Let's have some SoCal fun together!
3. Wine tasting: Not a wine snob but enjoy learning more about wine. I would love to visit more wineries up in Napa or even nearby Santa Barbara for a weekend getaway. Lets do some wine tasting!!!
4. Movies: I enjoy going out to the movies, then grabbing something to eat or drink afterwards. If I miss it at the Theater that means it time for movie night at home. Get the DVD, turn down the lights, grab something to munch on and enjoy the flick.
5. Cooking: I'm no Mario Batali or Anthony Bourdain, but I have fun trying to get there, and I love going to the farmers market, picking up some fresh groceries and doing my best to create something delicious! I like to cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food :-) It's fun messing up the kitchen together cooking something yummy.
6. Music: Got the music going all the time when I'm working (It's kinda like having a soundtrack to your life). Into World-Lounge-Ambient ie Thievery Corporation, Air, Bebel Gilberto, Zero 7, The XX, and a lot of Spotify. I also really like Bossanova and other jazzy stuff. I'd be happy to share some play lists with you ;-)). I also love going to the Hollywood Bowl concerts and bringing a picnic.
7. Traveling: I love taking trips, whether it's to Vegas, Europe, Cabo or a short stint to wine country. Vacations are for enjoying nice sunsets at the beach, eating great food and having a good time together, preferably with a glass of wine.
8. I lived in Italy (Milan) for 1-1/2 years and loved it. Italy has the best Pizza in the world. You gotta try it. I've been trying to brush up on my Italian. It'd be nice to take another trip to Italia. If you've never been to Italy perhaps I can show you around :-)
9. My job: I have a photography studio in Downtown LA and I'm very passionate about creating beautiful images. It's a lot of work, but I love it.
10. I'm a sucker for old school romance, so yes, I'll open the car door for you! I'm a creative person and enjoy little romantic gestures. I hope you enjoy candle light, starry nights and romantic walks at the beach.
"A truly Amazing Guy"
-The LA Times
"Funniest Person I know"