This is where I'm at: http://markmanson.net/fuck-yes
Looking for a "ride or die chick." Someone to be gratuitously nice to, cuddle with excessively and hop on planes and disappear into far away lands with.
(Not an all or nothing proposition, but I'm open should the right person come along.)
Two things are non-negotiable
If you do not live with kindness and gratitude (or aspire to), this will not work. Let's save the messy VHS divvying and dog custody litigation for the less self aware.
Mindfulness & clarity strongly preferred.
Creating things. I used to create music and events. Now, I create companies. Sometimes I sell them. Other times, I help others.
I have no permanent residence.
I sold a company which let me pick up and move. So I did. And then I kept moving. Over the past 3 years, I've lived in Colombia, Mexico, NY, Chicago, LA and Budapest (FAQ: subleases, not backpacking).
This doesn't mean I'm leaving next weekend, but I can be/work from wherever I want. It also means I can escape horrible winters for sunny ones, and pull the trigger on opportunities that arise. May be doing winter in Puerto Rico.
A healthy dose of gypsy spirit/wanderlust would go a long way.
Sometimes I meditate.
My dimples get me out of trouble regularly. My hair attracts the petting hands of strangers and kin alike.
Stick around for 5 minutes and you'll notice that my mouth is as likely to get me into the doghouse as the best of graces - often within those same 5 minutes
Also, that I am a better dancer than them.
(Also, Chopin, Satie, Ravel, etc. Ideally, on solo piano. Optional cellos. Save the violins.)
Charcuterie plates. Tacos al pastor. Non-battered wings. Low-and-slow BBQ. All forms of braised meats.
Books - usually the ones for smart people. Usually non-fiction, but I love me some old Hank Bukowski.
Podcasts. All of them.
Hood people. (It rhymed. Work with me.)
As for objects, I got rid of 90% of mine a few years ago. I'm not opposed, just not attached. More sane for it.
Taboos. Stillness. Change.
"Every sinner has a future, every saint has a past."
Eyes that make others smile.
Smiles that make others melt.
Hair, gorgeous silk, draping over innocent shoulders and curious backs.
Hips, inviting hands. To be held when looking up again.
Kisses that dizzy.
Voice like bossa nova breeze.
Gentle sunrise. Mindful thunder.
Raindrops on a roof.
Warmth on a chilly day.
Suffocation on a stormy night.
Delicate and indestructible.
- You're into kind, manly, intellectual men.
- The words "Sunday Staycation" sound attractive to you.
- You want to accompany me to Sleep No More.
- You dance salsa (or more generally dance - or would like to learn)
- You like humans.
- You have a dog.
- You're good at empathy.
- You take care of yourself.
- You want to go to Montauk
- You want to explore the alleged surfing on Long Island.
- You like Botanic Gardens. I love Botanic Gardens. All of them.
- You're warm.
- You think you're a beautiful person.
- You're a good communicator and above average problem solver.
- You're not quite a vanilla cupcake (pro tip: on FL).
- You're taller than me (yes, I'm into it.)
- ... you're not taller than me (into that too.)
You Should NOT Message Me If
- You have Narcissistic Personality Disorder or sociopathic tendencies
- You are an ice queen or prone to frequent cold-spells
- You're inclined towards drama or acting out of spite
- You are constantly covered in cat fur. I'm deathly allergic. (Edit: This is 50% joke. If you have everything else going for you, I'm sure this is a surmountable obstacle)