I believe in ethical non-monogamy, where partners are honest about their other relationships. It's definitely not for everyone, but it's worked very well for me.
I work at an office job. I actually like it a lot of the time, thankfully. I get to work fairly independently, which I prefer. It's interesting enough that I'm not bored, but simple enough that I can listen to music or podcasts and still get things done.
I don't watch a ton of movies. I'm a huge Disney fan, I've seen and enjoyed most of their recent films. But otherwise, I generally see a movie when someone else wants to. I'm just tagging along. Hidden Figures was really wonderful, that's the most recent thing I've seen.
TV: During the NHL season, hockey if at all possible. Otherwise, not a whole lot of TV. Reruns of Downton Abbey and West Wing. Archer, Portlandia, Jeopardy. I just started Z: The Beginning of Everything, and I'm enjoying it a lot. I'm also pretty into Steven Universe (I just started season 3). But really, hockey more than anything else. Sharks or Leafs, preferably.
When it comes to music, I like a bunch of different things: Asylum Street Spankers, Lady Gaga, Andrew Bird, The Magnetic Fields, Belle and Sebastian, Amanda Palmer, OK Go, Fiona Apple, Ke$ha, Sleater-Kinney, the Mountain Goats, They Might Be Giants, Rilo Kiley, Jack's Mannequin, blink 182. I really enjoy classical music, especially Chopin and Rachmaninoff. I've been listening to the Hamilton soundtrack constantly, like everyone else in the world.
I love all food, but especially Mexican, Thai and Indian. My favorite dessert is key lime pie, followed closely by cheesecake. I'm also a pretty good cook, when I try. Lately my Blue Apron subscription has me trying, which has been really nice.
There's no category for podcasts here, which is just wrong. I'm an avid listener. My standards are The Savage Lovecast, The Puck Podcast, The Steve Dangle Podcast, and a few Disney podcasts (The DisUnplugged and Be Our Guest, and if you're a Disney fan to the point where you listen to either of those, let's be friends).
2. A sense of humor: If I couldn't laugh, I don't know what I would do. I've learned to roll with the punches, but it's good to be able to laugh even when things are rough.
3. New people. Particularly friendly ones. I love going out alone and striking up conversations with strangers.
4. Hockey. I adore the Sharks and their collection of beautiful beards, and I loved watching them last season. I'm looking forward to another deep playoff run this year. Hopefully they'll go all the way and take home the Cup!
5. The ability to travel! I love exploring new places. I took a cruise to Bermuda last fall, and it was amazing. This year, it's Disney World with the family. And in 2019, an Eastern Caribbean cruise!
6. Benadryl. I have a cat, and he's awesome and I love him. But I'm allergic to him, so if I'm out of benadryl, I'm in for a bad time.
If you like hanging out and writing letters to Claudia Tenney about your concerns as a constituent.
If you want to talk hockey. Because my god can I go on about my team, and I probably want to know all about yours.
I'm pretty easy going and I like meeting new people. If you think we'd get along, please message!