- I really love animals.
- I hate cilantro, celery and food that wiggles! Jell-oooeeeww
- I think dragonflies are beautiful.
- I can not stand Kim Kardashian, the lamest person alive.
- I am always on time.
- I absolutely love blasting music and singing at the top of my lungs while taking a shower.
- Three things I hate doing more than anything: having a haircut,
running and carrying things.
- It always hurts seeing people cry.
- I love Meryl Streep, I wish I knew her.
- I love to cook. I make really mean mussels.
- Centipedes make my skin crawl, sooo gross. I also have fear of heights.
- I have insomnia and I hate it.
- I love board games and ping pong.
- When I have a new favorite song, I listen to it over and over and over again, untill I literally can't listen to it anymore.
- I love when thinking of a last night's date puts a smile on my face.
- I think David Sedaris is really funny.
- I am a big hypochondriac.
- I love shoes!
- Imitation of Life is one of my all time favorite movies. I saw it when I was 10 and I think I cried for 2 days.
- I am really good with numbers but somehow I'm dyslexic when 7 and 9 are next to each other.
- I will never let anyone hurt me again.
The Hours, The Tin Drum, Imitation of Life, As Good As It Gets, Best In Show, Waiting For Guffman, Amadeus, Capote, Chocolat, Who's Afraid Of Virginia Woolf?, The Others, WALL-E......
Gossip, Sohodolls, Hot Chip, Fujiya & Miyagi, Charlotte Gainsbourg, Yelle, Depeche Mode, INXS, Alison Moyet, The Beatles, Paris Combo...
- wine and restaurants
- my friends
- sleeping pills