I am very attracted to men who have passion in life...no matter what it is...I am creative, sarcastic, and musical
Food: beer/wine, sushi, pizza, cheese, mexican food, chipotle, anything different/new. Currently obsessed with Phantom Carriage's sour beers
shows/movies: I'm all over the place. I probably watch too much (junky) TV, but I can blame that on "the business," right?! Hannibal, Man Seeking Woman, Orphan Black, The Walking Dead, SouthPark, Inside the Actor's Studio, Silicon Valley, Tommy Boy (I can quote the whole thing...i know - impressive!), 300, Steel Magnolias, Finding Neverland, The Ring, The Green Mile...
2. Sun - I hail from Chicago and while it's an amazing city, you can't really beat the weather out here
3. My LA family i.e. my friends - pretty self-explanatory (and my real family, of course)
4. My cell phone - We have a love/hate relationship but I'm lost without my digital calendar, cell clock, phone numbers, work email, blah blah blah
5. Insulin - I'm a type 1 diabetic. The tattoo on my wrist "proves" it (one of three tats I have)
6. Cable - Love escaping to a good series.
starting a blog, twitter or tumblr that focuses on the random things that make LA "unique" (ie, fucking bizarre and crazy...and home).
kickball - I play in a couple of leagues. Yes, it's a real sport and yes, people do take it insanely seriously. Olympics 20XX!
How I'll be able to see a band at every music venue in LA AND go to every major music festival before I turn 35.
What do the street sweepers in LA actually do besides allow parking cops to give out more tickets and take away more taxpayer money?
Unlike many Angelenos, I don't feel this invisible force field around my house and don't mind driving more than a few miles to do something fun. I love having friends all over the city. ;)
Oh, and if you have dimples. I'm a sucker for dimples.