I love running, finding new ways to exercise, to play sports, and animals. I have tattoos and piercings but remain fairly non-freak looking, depending on who you ask. I know how to be professional and I won't have the piercings forever.
I tend to enjoy the little things in life. Things don't stress me out too much and I rarely ever get angry. I have a way of stepping back and seeing all sides to a situation, usually, which helps with resolving conflict.
I do not smoke, rarely drink (e.g. wine or a margarita with dinner is about as far as I go), and eat pretty darn healthy, especially for a college student. I'd rather spend 100 dollars on healthy groceries that will last 2 weeks than dropping it on alcohol for a weekend. Some people I know think this is crazy. But hey, at least my liver likes me!
Importantly, I love Jesus. There are many, many reasons to back this up.
I'm also a great listener, conflict resolver, and advice giver.
English, spelling, and grammar. I enjoy using them the way that I was taught. It escapes me why this is now RARE. ^_-
Other random things:
playing volleyball, riding/training horses, meeting the parents, taking exams, writing, having intellectual conversations, cooking, organizing (kind of OCD), driving, memorizing, sudoku, thinking about really odd/weird things...list goes on.
Trilogy by Ted Dekker, the Count of Monte Cristo by Alexander
Dumas, and of course...the Word of God.
Movies - Psychological thrillers, comedies, action...occasionally a
romantic comedy. Not so much chick flicks. I love the Dark Knight,
Finding Nemo, the Horse Whisperer, The Holiday, etc.
Shows - Dexter, Everybody Loves Raymond, the Big Bang Theory, How I
Met Your Mother, Bones, Raising Hope, Reba, and a few others.
Music - I LOVE music and listen to pretty much all genres. My
favorite, however, would have to be rock. I love rock music and
going to rock shows. I'd list my favorite bands, but I don't think
there's enough space... one of my favorite hobbies is finding
My two cats
A kitchen (I love to cook)
1. You will not proposition a booty-call. I won't even reply, so spare yourself the time it takes to type :P Have some respect, man.
2. You are competent in the English language. This includes basic knowledge and use of grammar.
3. You are funny! I am sarcastic, witty, and love a good bit of banter during conversation. Go on. Make me laugh.
4. You are somewhat intelligent. This is not to be confused with college-educated, having multiple degrees, etc. I've talked to many intelligent people who never obtained these things.
5. You allow me the opportunity to laugh at you if you ask a question that I somehow answered on this page already, showing that you did not even bother reading through what I wrote before replying.
If you message me things like "how was u nite" or "WATS UP" or don't even attempt to add some punctuation to your message, I'm either not going to respond to you, respond to you pointing it out, or will add your message to a growing list that I'll add here as a demonstration of what not to say to me, ha ha.