But the quick and dirty:
- Name is Jenna.
- I'm a realist. I lean a little bit closer to the pessimistic side.
- I'm a homebody who's a nudge away from going out (but enjoys the occasional night out)
- I'm in bed by 10pm on the weeknights by choice
- Sorry cat dads, I'm allergic
- I'd be lying if I said I enjoyed the outdoors (my ideal hike is Land's End)
- Not particularly interesting nor adventurous
- I refuse to wait one+ hour for food/overhyped restaurants
- ESTJ. ♌️Leo. ABC
- Being bossy
I have larger than average size boobs for an Asian girl.
I talk. A lot.
Movies: ANYTHING but horror/scary movies. I HATE scary movies.
Bunch of other stuff. I love cuddling and watching a movie! :)
Netflix and chill?
Shows: A lot.
Music: Not picky. Anything mainstream I guess.
Japanese. Ramen. Curry. Sushi.
Korean. BBQ. Tofu Soup.
Pretty much anything Asian or has noodles.
Recent new found love for falafel bowls.
Friends and good company.
Noodles. Bread. Carbs in general.
(last two get me through the work day)
Where I'm going with my life.
If I can't make it any more direct: Palo Alto, Fremont, Berkeley, Oakland, San Jose, etc... Ya'll ain't local.
You're interested in getting to know me. Not a flake. Respectful of other people's time.
If you want a response, please try to come up with something more than just "hey there" I won't respond.
"Hiiiii". " hi hi". "What's up"