1. I work, I play, I love my house, I love my job, I live with my doggie-daughter and I'm happy.
2. I love to cook and I love food. I am always up trying new places. Recommendations?
3. I'm a Visual Effects Artist and Supervisor by trade. So if you have ever seen anything on TV or at the movies that looked like it could never happen in real life, that's my job. It's a little hard to explain, we'll just have to talk about it in person. :)
4. If you were to ask my best friends about me, they would probably tell you three things. I'm a people pleaser. I really want everyone to have the best time possible and I usually do whatever it takes to make that happen. I love to laugh and make people laugh, whether it being a smart-ass or with a well timed inappropriate joke. And finally, I love my dog. She's only a little over a year old, but she's there for me.
5. I like to think I am creative in everything I do.
6. French Toast over Pancakes
7. I love movies and TV. I love being taken on a ride, I really see it as a near perfect medium and an art form that is often taken for granted.
8. I am not a film snob. There's a place and time for everything. You don't always have to sit down watch some hipster gritty independent that no one has ever heard of, sometimes you just need to watch The American President for the 86th time.
9. Martinis or a Black and Tan
10. HGTV and the Food Network are awesome, aren't they?
11. Slightly embarrassing hobby? DIY projects and making furniture.
12. I want to travel, I've been out of the US only once and it was a quick stop in Canada (America's Hat) and it's time to change that.
So that's me in a nutshell. That's a "quick" 12 about me. What's yours?
And the fact that I am boyfriend material.
2. TV, both good and bad
3. My Friends
5. The internet (it's sad but true)
6. A place to go