I work full-time in Wilkes-Barre at a cable company called RCN where I work as a tech support agent. In my spare time I love to read and write, go to the movies, watch sports, and in the summertime ride as many crazy rollercoasters as possible!
Books: I'm currently reading the Scot Harvath series by Brad Thor. I'm an admitted Potter nut, and I don't really give a damn who knows it. Haha. Let's see... I also love reading David Baldacci's works. I'm big into crime thrillers.
Alternative/Indie/Misc: Arcade Fire, The Xx, Arctic Monkeys, Foo Fighters, Pearl Jam, Grizzly Bear, STRFKR, Lana Del Rey, The Black Keys, Metric, Nirvana, M83, AWOLNATION, The Strokes, Broken Bells
Metal/Rock/Prog: Tool, A Perfect Circle, Puscifer, Trivium, slipknot, Of Mice & Men, Five Finger Death Punch, Metallica, Led Zeppelin, GNR
My affection for music, especially guitars and piping hot vocals, runs deep.
- Sports & Sports Entertainment (Baseball, Football, Basketball, MMA, and Pro-Wrestling)
- Video Games
- being loud and obnoxious during sporting events
- my amazing math skills
- Presumptuous girls who judge you on superfluous things.
- Drama. Just... no.
- Texting people continuously while on a date. Family is okay but constantly texting a friend or guy friend or what have you is kind of rude.
- Miscommunication. Don't tell me one thing when you're thinking another and act surprised when I can't read your mind. A lot of women do this and don't even realize how messed up it is. Say what you mean, mean what you say, and don't deliberately send me off course.
- GAMES. Ugh!
- Forcing me to watch trash TV. This isn't exactly a deal breaker(lol), but it's annoying nonetheless. Haha.
- Dishonesty. This goes without saying, but don't lie to me about things that may impact our relationship in a serious way. Innocuous white lies are an everyday occurrence for most people, which is okay, (again, nobody is perfect), but if you do it on a consistent basis I may start to think something is up with you and begin to distrust you.
- Unwillingness to allow for some "Me-Time". I think we're all entitled to some of that once in a while, some more than most, others maybe not as often. Nevertheless, it shouldn't be an issue in a relationship.
So basically, if you're not like most of the things mentioned, and you like a husky guy with a great sense of humor, you want to be treated with respect (and possibly like a princess), then you should send me a message ASAP! :)