It would be easy for me to tell you how wonderful I am, but what's the fun in that? Plus, I'm sure you've already found this hundreds of times in all the other profiles. I'd rather switch it up and list off some of the things you might consider to be "deal breakers", then we can go from there.
Okay, here we go...
- I would much rather go to a sporting event on a first date then have a romantic dinner somewhere.
- I cried multiple times during the movie "My Sister's Keeper".
- I eat pasta every day of the week. (I'm mental for rotini)
- I can't date a girl that doesn't workout on a consistant basis.
- I've recorded an episode of Jepordy and played it back with my family (making them think it was live), just to get more respect from them.
- I'm the biggest butt guy in the world (no pun intended)
I own more "cut off" shirts than actual T-shirts.
- I think Ellen DeGeneres is attractive and I'm extremely jealous of her dance moves.
- I would MUCH rather date someone who considers themself extremely cute, rather than one who is extremely "hot".
- I get really confused as to why every girl on here who has the word "sporty" or "sexy" in their user names, is ALWAYS extremely fluffy
- I don't believe EVERYTHING happens for a reason.
- I believe astrology is the biggest joke in the world.
- Last year I got a flat tire and I had to youtube "how to change a flat" on my phone because I know nothing about cars.
- I sing extremely loud in my car, even if I don't know the words to the song (especially when I play ''Little Talks'', by Of Monsters and Men).
- I have little patience with fake people.
- I usually won't message anyone first on this site, due to fear of rejection.
- I'm overly obsessed with working out.
- I still have no idea what SMH stands for.
- When I use the abbreviation "lol", there's about a 99% chance that I didn't actually laugh out loud.
- I've ruined a surprise birthday party...for my grandma :(
- I've taken a shirtless pic of myself in the mirror.
- I don't find overweight people attractive.
- I brush my teeth at least 5 times a day because I still fear the dentist.
- I have bad road rage.
- I mentally "shut down" during awkward silences.
- I've gotten a public urination ticket outside Wrigley Field.
If you're still reading this, well then we're off to an amazing start because it can only get better from here :)
I would really like to find someone who shares the same interests as me, especially running and working out. Being active is extremely important to me. Some of the other ways I keep busy are; playing tennis, golfing (mini golf included), wakeboarding, swimming, basketball, crossfit, bowling, fishing, and beach volleyball. So if you're in to any of those, MAJOR PLUS!
I've tried to surround myself with happy and optimistic people throughout my entire life. I'm extremely family oriented. I try to be friendly with everyone I meet. I was raised to be a gentlemen but at the same time, I'm not very old fashioned. I'm extremely easy to get along with so if you want to know more about me, feel free to message me. I'm a really nice guy ;)
Books- The Alchemist, anything by Joel Osteen
Music- DMB, ANY COUNTRY, OAR, and I workout to some pretty violent sounding death metal which doesn't resemble my personality in the slightest.