2) The love of my life... Where have you been?
3) My dogs, I'm not a crazy dog nut, but my dogs are family.
4) Something to do, I have many hobbies.
5) The time to relax and enjoy the previous four things.
6) Apparently death and or taxes.
I know that's technically seven things but I figure everyone fudges the numbers on these things.
Looking for a decent band to go see.
Sometimes I stay in or hit the gym or what ever, catch a flick or have dinner.
I hope it works.
Your friends think you are attractive, even though you can never see it, and you have a soft spot for geeks and or nerds.
You need to settle a bet you lost with a friend.
You think I was saying "Hello" to you.
Your religion requires that you do so.
(Who am I to stand in the way of one's religious beliefs?)
I have a weakness for any or all of the following:
(past or present)
Glasses, Pony tails, Nerd Girls, Tattoos, Fan/Geek Girls, A Darker than Usual Sense Of Humor or Fashion.