1. Passed out in the gutter
2. Unconsciously singing Weezer
I have stupid hair that grows at the speed of light, hence most of my income being spent on cuts. I can often be found being lazy/drunk, usually when I should be doing something important. I am a bit of a geek and have an obsession with buying stupid hats, just for the occasion that I might be on come dine with me and someone will open my closet.
I am learning to play guitar slowly and poorly, as usually seen by my bleeding stubs instead of fingers.
Do you have a zombie contingency plan?
1. The Dark Tower series by Stephen King
2. Discworld novels, specifically either Mort or Feet of Clay, written by Terry Pratchet
3. Any of the Harry Potter books (I put on my robe and wizards hat...)
4. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
5. V for Vendetta
1. Dr. Strangelove, Or: How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Bomb
2. Shaun of the Dead
3. Office Space
5. Let The Right One In
3. Modest Mouse
5. They Might Be Giants
6. The Aquabats
7. Cypress Hill
8. Wu-Tang Clan
9. System of a Down
10. Dillinger Escape Plan
11. Belle & Sebastian
1. Noodles/Stir fry with meat dishes
5. A good toasted sandwich
(3 Are similar Mexican dishes but so what?)
2. Caffeine, It's a horrible thing, but it has me on its hook!
3. My TV
4. My trousers, token comedy point.
5. My guitar, I can't play it yet, but it cost me enough so it's staying.
6. My extravagant selection of teas.
Why okcupid only gives me recommendations for people from Massachusetts.
It was this or be pretentious and put, "Fun is such a bourgeois concept."
Also I play silly vidya games that I don't usually tell people about, online ones that cause natural light to burn my skin after playing them in the dark for so long.
Or if you can sing the pokemon theme song/pokerap!
Looking for fun people around either Canterbury or Guildford or even further away if you want to talk!