bantering, laughing, interrupting conversations... and long, comfortable, silences. Dancing, in the kitchen, in the middle of the afternoon. gentle, playful, and passionate, enthusiastic sex. camping out under stars. looking up in Times Square, and looking long in MOMA.
an artist. an entrepreneur. Way more straight than most wacky folks, but more wacky than most straight folks. liberal - but Pragmatic. rather full of opinions, but getting more detached.
i come with
- an old beach house full of wood
- a grown up kid off and launched (and the freedom!)
- a baggage cart - mostly processed and passed on, but a few carry-ons are left
- a committment to communication, cooperation, & negotiation
- 5 identical sextuplet sisters and 2 second cousins twice removed
- america's largest future institution
i'm holding out for somebody
kind. able to relax, open up, be honest. not angry much day to day. pretty liberal. Giving. pretty smart. Ready for a real Partnership.
(also - within 1.5 hours of boston, or moving here. not actively parenting kids <12)
i have chemistry with guys that
Don't have a permanent beard, and Do have more of a tennis/bicyclist than an american football player body (guys like: barack obama, david bowie, leonard cohen, anderson cooper, bob marley, lance armstrong... even bill nye)
(now more than ever, no: conservatives, cops, current/recent military, permanent beards, hillary haters, proud non-voters, libertarians, S/M)
I don't see likes.
I am not into hookups, FWB, or "casual dating but no relationship."