"The way to a man's heart is through his prostate". Think about it.
I guess you can say that it depends.
As for music, anything that ranges from The Decemberists to Meshuggah. I fall in love with the sound of an artist, or a song, or an album, and thus I generally avoid categorizing myself when it comes to music.
Books are a topic worth of its own profile, considering it's one of my main interests in life.
As for tv shows, I tend to watch 'em and leave 'em for quite a while, but as for favourites, here are some: Firefly, Twin Peaks, The X-Files, True Detective, Narcos, Breaking Bad, Black Books.
Caffeine (injected or ingested, whatever is available).
A good book and/or audio-book.
That's almost six.
- You want to have a chat, about something, anything or about nothing, if that's what gets you going.
- You want to insult me, or be an asshole. But if you're going to contact me to do so, at least have the imagination to make it interesting, don't call me a midget faggot. That one is old.
- You like science fiction, modernism, post-modernism or any other literary genre that isn't on the "new releases" shelf at the bookstore.
- You consider your legs/feet to be one of your best physical traits.
- Your name is Fenchurch. If it is, will you marry me?