If you don't wet yourself reading parts of this profile, even if you're not laughing at the prescribed parts, you should keep moving. I'm looking for human females.
I'm a cross between Good Will Hunting beautiful mind, Dead Poet's private schooling, Fast Times at Ridgemont High- Spicoli vacuous space-cadet/stoner persona, Breakfast Club (all the types, badboy, jock, princess, basket-case and nerd). I'm also a cross between James Bond, and Serpico. You want to play with passion, but one passion thrills you and one THRILLS you. Maybe you don't like beards, but you wonder if some beards are good for your curiosity. If an agent could prove the existence of a spot called "Grafenberg", it's me. Can you handle this kind of stimulation? If you're too freaky or too normal, you can't. I'm more than meets the eye.
Gosh! I can't seem to keep my profile summary current...
If you like any of the songs or playlists I'll be posting periodically, you can consider yourself "cool" in my books. Ain't that grand? You're probably already cool in your own book.
Message me if you Spotify.
I'm traveling east to do some writing in the North Country of NY.
Creating mixtapes with Spotify
New playlist coming SOON!!
IT'S HERE!! "The New Playlist You've ALL Been Awaiting!" as of May 21, 201something.
01. Don't Turn The Lights On by Chromeo
02. I Can See You, Can You See Me? by Rex The Dog
03. The Reeling - Calvin Harris remix by Passion Pit
04. Lisztomania (Holy Ghost Loves Paris Remix) by Phoenix
05. I Can Talk by Two Door Cinema Club
06. 1517 by The Whitest Boy Alive
07. Float On by Modest Mouse
08. A-Punk (Album) by Vampire Weekend
09. Punching In A Dream by The Naked And Famous
10. Walking On A Dream by Empire Of The Sun
11. Black Mud by The Black Keys
12. Boys Don't Cry by The Cure
13. Ziggy Stardust - 1997 Digital Remaster by David Bowie
14. This Charming Man by The Smiths
15. Rock The Casbah by The Clash
16. Mr. Blue Sky by Electric Light Orchestra
Summary of above playlist: somewhat perky, bouncy list with a few rocky nougats to give it some primal urgency. It closes out with a track that was featured in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotted something. Many of the movie's biggest fans are young enough to be the children of Mr. Blue Sky yet the song sounds just as fresh as newer tracks like Lisztomania, specifically the Remix featured in this list. Have fun.
Old playlist below: Still great list. Time-tested. Warm evening perfection.
01. Midnight City by M83
02. Futuristic Casket by Phantogram
03. Nightcall (Dustin N'Guyen Remix) by Kavinsky
04. The Mirage Makers by College
05. Be a Body by Grimes
06. Sleepless Nights by FM Attack
07. My secret romance by College
08. I Belong In Your Arms by Chairlift
09. Amanaemonesia by Chairlift
10. Running Up That Hill by The Chromatics
11. Know Me by Frankie Rose
12. Bad Things by Cults
13. Sea Legs by The Shins
14. Abducted by Cults
15. Misery by Big Troubles
16. Two Weeks by Grisly Bear
16 tracks: one great hour of music endorsed by mrRight1_taco