Riding my bike way too much. And overdoing just about everything.
And TETRIS - the geek in me thinks this is beautiful: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwC544Z37qo
Movies: The Princess Bride. The Color of Money. Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. Kill Bill. Happy Gilmore, and any Shaw Brothers martial arts movies
TV Shows: The TV currently collects dust, but I used to watch Family Guy / Simpsons / Beavis and Butthead / 70s Show / Robotech / Voltron.
Food: All of the above. With a Fenton's Black and Tan sundae for dessert. Although if I made a list, the deep dish pizza at Little Star would be near the top - <3 that cornmeal crust :)
Music: A mish-mash of stuff on Pandora - station list includes the Black Keys, Hendrix, Hall and Oates, The Lumineers, Florence and the Machine, Morcheeba, Rage Against the Machine, the Beastie Boys, Heart, Phantogram, and Sylvan Esso.
2) My motorcycle. Fun, free parking, and forty mpg!
3) Breathtaking roads, trails, and destinations for weekend road trips involving 1) and 2).
4) Taquerias quality carnitas (slightly browned) and unlimited chips / horchata refills.
5) Floss. Because food stuck between my teeth is the most annoying feeling ever.
6) Yoga. I could probably do without it, but I'd probably walk funny and be grumpy all the time.
What's the difference between women here and dating sites where you have to pay?
Can I finish The Kitchen Sink at the San Francisco Creamery in under 30 minutes?
Where am I going to ride this weekend, and who can I sucker into joining me?