I'm a hard-working person with a passion for life and everything it has to offer.
I enjoy running marathons, I've started my own business and I teach part-time. I enjoy running, exploring, beer crafting and cooking.
Overall, I'm a kind and straightforward person who values intelligence, honesty, hard work and transparency. You will find me to be a devoted, compassionate and overall true to himself individual.
I'm training for my Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu blue belt pretty seriously. I cook the best spaghetti sauce ever and my Asian cuisine skills are getting there. I've been recommended for Ph.D. and have been considering it. You will find my passions to be as varied as my interests.
1) Anything with my spaghetti sauce. I don't even need pasta to go with it (it takes an entire day to make!)
2) General Tso chicken - voted best by all family members. I make this one once a month minimum.
3) Seafood Pad Thai - with shrimps and whatever "langoustine" translates to in English.
4) Slowly-roasted juice beef Cooked at low temperature for eleven hours for maximum flavor!
5) Peanut chicken - a recipe from my mom, simple to make and so tasty!
2) No second thing. I just wanted to get that thing out of the way.
You believe in freedom, equality, equal chances and unwavering mutual respect.
Do not contact me if you are a smoker or drug user. Bonus points if French is your primary language. Bonus points if you have college or university education. Bonus points if you own an iPhone. Bonus points if you have a detailed profile with few/no mistakes. Bonus points if you know what "syzygy" means.