- i'm on this dating site in hopes of finding my soulmate, or best friend.
- People consider me social, honest, fun-loving, knowledgeable, a handyman and funny.
- I, on the other hand consider myself very affectionate and romantic after the shyness of meeting for the first time. I'm also spontaneous at times and enjoy cuddling. I love to show my affection and love, especially buying roses, for no reason but to say i love you.
- I am financially secured, and can hold my end in a relationship.
- I was married for 23yrs, for which i have no regrets, but after 5yrs, it's time to move on. I also enjoy spending quality time when possible with my 21yr old daughter. She means the world to me.
- My preference are cats over dogs, but would prefer someone with no pets, so if decisions are made spontaneously to travel, there would be no worries about finding someone to take care of the animals.
- Short weekend trips and seeing new places, just driving, no special place to go, pleasant and satisfying.
- Other interests include, but not limited to, listening to music (almost anything except rap & hip-hop), fishing, boating, walks, traveling, flea markets, craft shows, mini-putt, bowling, astrology, dinner shows, comedy and cuddling with the one i love watching a movie, really too many to list. In reality any activity that stimulates my mind and body is great.
- My passion is cooking and i'm hoping to find someone who would share the time with me in the kitchen, even if they could not cook. just helping and a little conversation while the dinner is prepared, would be great. we could also share a nice glass of wine in the process.
- I eat healthy or organic foods as much as possible. I dislike fast food restaurants, except on the occasion.
- Bilingual in (French and English). Love to talk and listen, which is a good step to a healthy relationship.
- Not much of a sports buff, watching or playing. I'm active but not athletic. The goal is never to go overboard but to do some kind of activity that keeps me healthy. However, I do enjoy the outdoors, and always open to learn something new.
- I'm not a couch potato. Nevertheless, I still appreciate a good day of relaxing, and driving in cottage country is enjoyable for me.
- Adding to this list, would be maybe finding someone enjoying to do aerobics, yoga, or anything in that sort, to stay active. It's a lot easier when you have someone to share the fun with. Meditation is also something i'm really interested in, did some of it years ago, but would like to get back into it.
- And my last little tidbit, would be that i would not mind to relocate if i found that special person.
Now, enough said about me, i'd like to hear about you.
If interested send me a message. Who knows, we might just click :) Please have a photo if contacting me. it's only fair.
P.s. I'm also trying to learn salsa privately. Salsa is a beautiful dance. I've been to Mexico, Niagara Falls, Florida and in March of next year hoping for Cuba. Also hoping one day to go to Europe.