I love New York City, the culture, the diversity, the variety of food. I love art, music and dance performances, and I am thankful about the city’s offerings in those areas.
I do enjoy getting out, prefer hiking/biking/swimming to the gym. I don't own a house in the Hamptons or a shack upstate but prefer varying the places I visit. I travel quite a bit.
I cook well and enjoy hosting dinners. I watch what I eat and I shop organic, intelligently. And I eat red meat.
Affectionate, loyal, I prefer quality to variety. I am versatile. I value silence, deep conversations, but also company and energetic activities. Emotionally intelligent, content, I am mot a material girl.
I am comfortable, versatile, not the loud person at the table. I wear little make-up. The second thing people notice is I kiss well.
• somewhat recent movie I won't forget is Les Intouchables. Others include Cinema Paradiso, Omar, anything by Almodovar. I watch many independent flicks, but Hollywood has its masters' list too.
• I read classic and new. I am reading Zone by Mathias Enard -- fascinating!
• Music: Philip Glass's score for The Hours got me high. Classical is energizing upon waking up, And silence is often great.
all the beautiful places in the world I have yet to visit.
• If your TV is only turned on for special shows/news.
• If you like to travel -- for a week-end trip nearby or the Alps for skiing; London for museums, Italy for farniente, Berlin for clubbing, New York on vacation, and anywhere around the Mediterranean.
• If you're not afraid of visiting Beirut (New York is a much more dangerous place!).
• If you live in New York City, which will make it so much more plausible.