Hello, I am a male who lives in Seattle because of computers. I am looking for companionship which can hopefully turn to intimacy and then lasting romance.
It says "less ambitious," and I think it must really mean "more laid-back." I'm a very easy-going person who is up for pretty much anything, but that doesn't mean I'm a slacker. I will watch a full season of Dance Moms with you one day and run a half marathon the next.
I've been told that I do have some kick to me at times, so just be aware I might get too hot to handle. Just look at that photo. That's a universe of passion in there, in that stern yet empathetic gaze.
Please note that I have absolutely no interest in open relationships or poly-anything. None at all.
I can comfortably type at ~90 wpm, bursting as high as 120 wpm.
Keeping a straight face.
People sometimes think I'm stupid because I'm quiet (sometimes, kinda). That can get pretty funny pretty fast.
I have no special knowledge of film or literature, but I do like those things. I probably like those things almost as much as people who are much more pretentious about it, in fact.
GOTH MONEY BMB > ASSAP MOB
Owls are among the dumbest birds. People think they can turn their heads all the way around, but they only go about 250 degrees, and the only reason they can even do that is because their eyesight is so narrow-focused and geared towards spotting vermin like 2 miles away so the owl can swoop, accomplishing something that should have been easy anyway, that the owl has to turn its head really fast because it has no peripheral vision. Also, their brains are tiny, and they exhibit none of the verbal or tool-adapting capacity of other birds, probably again, because their worldviews lack any lateral or graduated context shifting. Owls nest, but they don't make their own nests, so they tend to just go grab an eagle nest every winter while the eagle migrated away, and because eagles actually give a shit about their own nests that they built (they're heavily constructed, extremely high in the canopy which is why the owls like them to begin with), they have to come back and chase some fucking owl out of it every year. It's total bullshit.
Making electronic music horribly.
Humming lullabies to myself in the dark as I rock back and forth.
• You seek spiritual fellowship and can perceive the color of my heart.
• My picture and my words have evoked feelings of love and/or joy.
• You know a weird youtube channel.
• You want to know a youtube channel.
• You hate me and want to have an argument.
• You think I should read Y the Last Man. There are apparently a few of you, and you all seem pretty cool.
• You want a fitness buddy so we can help each other cancel out last night's waffles.
• You think it's hilarious that I can buy a ticket, to see 2010s chiptune fads, in a crowd of suburban teenagers, for $75 a day from the publication that likes sending everyone on a witch hunt about whichever bar hosts too many "woo girls" and "bros" gentrifying our neighborhood with their totally unchill denim washes.
• You received a vision and I was part of it.
• You just want to have a low key spar.
• You're hoping I'm going to message you -- I'm probably just going to have a heart attack instead.
• You know how to make bullet points; didn't there used to be a way to make bullet points
• (Yes, I know these are bullet points, but I had to paste the character manually and it doesn't indent wrapped lines.)