I have a knack for languages and speak a few. But what really cracks people up is me speaking English in a French accent, apparently, so I'll do it if you ask me politely. :-)
In my spare time I like to cook for friends, typically East Asian cuisines (Singaporean, Thai, Vietnamese, Chinese, Korean...), or go with them on excursions to find delicious things. To counter this, I keep physically active by hiking, climbing and doing a lot of yoga.
- functional programming
- cooking Asian food
- learning new languages
And I am really bad at paperwork of any kind. :-(
Beyoncé's secret album.
Whichever movie because I'll just fall asleep anyway. :-p
- Oceans and seas. Saltwater restores, and the beach calls out to the tropical boy in me.
- Yoga. Stretches out the knots in my body.
- inov-8 shoes. I do everything in them - running, hiking, walking everywhere.
- My phone. I've grown to need the connectivity to stay in touch with friends and family halfway across the world.
- Rice. Jasmine rice. A lot of it. I can't feel full without it. I love carbs. :-/
Q: What is the gay man's favorite programming language?
A: LISP, duh!