Half Indian, one quarter German, one quarter Scandinavian. I am quite a real mix! Born in NY, raised in Ohio, performed in competitive opera when I was young, but the opera didn't call me back... So instead I have my own consulting business in apps and entertainment and I love to travel the world over.
- I am a self-employed entrepreneur helping companies succeed in mobile apps and games and entertainment. It's my life, I love it and the people I work with and I am passionate about it.
- I love language so I'm trying to learn Dutch and explore the part of me that is Dutch.
- I love to travel, even at a moment's notice, and with family flung across the Western States I'm working on finishing my private pilot's license.
- Although I am already Scuba certified, I'd love to get Advanced certifications.
- I've thought about buying another motorcycle. Talk me in to it / out of it.
- On the mid-term bucket list is a desire to do more real estate investing. Real property is fun, and is a nice balance to the intellectual property I work with all day long.
You eat smart and stay fit and active.
Your compass points to 'adventure' when you travel.
You sometimes choose to help those who can't help themselves. When you do, you feel better about making the world we live in a bit more compassionate.