1) I'm a photographer. Some of my images will probably make me appear more appealing than what I am. I do it for a living, both running my own business and managing a fairly well-known American photographer.
2) Travelling kicks ass. I left my job early 2011 and took some time off to travel. It was the best thing I ever did. Don't want to bore you with a list of places I've been but the last really cool trip was to Kenya in July to work on a refugee camp!
3) Other stuff I like: playing basketball (I'm a Raptors' fan), attending food related events food and art events, pretty regular travel, going to live concerts, and the occasional round of golf!
4) I adore music. It's such a huge part of my life. I go to my fair share of concerts.
5) I have a pretty interesting background and believe every person has an interesting and unique story.
6) Life is so beautiful, we forget this sometimes. I've never been happier or in a better space in my life than right now. It feels great and I want to share it.
Music: I'm on a really big Glen Hansard and Bon Iver kick right now. It hasn't left my iPod in months. I'm a fan of everything from Pearl Jam to Mos Def to Stars to Damian Marley. Random.
TV: The Wire, Walking Dead, Dexter, 24, Arrested Development, 30 Rock, Simpsons (of course), Mad Men, Boardwalk Empire.
Movies: documentaries, Tarantino and Scorsese flicks, but one of my favorite movies is Once. Random.
Books: mostly non-fiction biography types, I also have a growing photography book collection with my favourites at the moment being Ed Burtynsky's China and Bruce Davidson's Subway.
4. Cell phone
2. Want a good laugh
3. Explore food options
4. Trade unbelievable fictional and non-fictional tales