- a Vegetarian (I have an allergy. I come from a carnivorous family so if you love a steak that's OK)
- a Californian (I have lived in San Diego most of my life)
- an outdoor person (Rock climbing, kayaking, hiking, biking, caving, scuba, etc.)
- an Atheist/Anti-theist ( God and Religion are not for me; I find both fascinating in a current and historic context and enjoy having intelligent discussions on the topics)
- a LGBT Ally (I worked my ass off on the California No on 8 campaign in '08, i am pleased with the SCOTUS ruling)
- Pro-Choice (I have over 3, 000 volunteer hours with Planned Parenthood including a stint on the Board of Directors in San Diego)
- a scientist (Science rules!)
- a traveler ( tourist, lived and/or worked in 25 countries and counting - if I don't leave the country once a year I get claustrophobic)
- a photographer (I'm almost never without one and while I am a Nikon lover I will not judge you for loving a Cannon)
- a little nerdy (and by a little I mean a lot)
- a fan of Sci-Fi, Horror, Fantasy, ect. in movies and TV (I'm from the home of Comic-Con what do you expect?)
- someone who does not do small talk very well (If there is nothing to say I will let silence stand and not feel awkward about it)
- Much more............
Also, GoldenEye N64 and Pandemic
Musical tastes trends towards Classical and Classic Rock, I am open to almost anything.
Tarantino, Nolan, Coen brothers, Scorsese, Kubrick, Anderson, Ridley Scott. Cult and classic B movies. Documentaries and social commentary. Art house films, which seem hard to come by here.
I'm a bibliophile and will read most anything, recent bestsellers to books on ancient Egyptian grammar
Currently reading a history of the Civil War and a the 4th Game of Thrones novel
I like brunch, it's amazing
Other food is good too (Ethiopian, middle eastern, mexican, gastro, pizza, etc)
I bake a lot (if you like baked goods, you're in luck) and cook yummy veggie food
"The same thing we do every night......"
If your message just says 'Hi' or 'Hi , how's it going?' I will not respond. At least ask a question to indicate that you looked at my profile for more then a second.