I love travelling and I love long car rides mainly because I have amazing car music.
I enjoy reading both fiction and non fiction, I also write a lot.
Just looking for cool people to talk to especially since I'm a night owl and always bored or procrastinating! Please be real, not shallow and especially not ignorant. I do not want to do 420 or drugs with you, I am not for hire, I do not want to join you and your spouse, I do not like women sexually. * I have a soft spot for tall, larger guys*
2. My warm and kind smile?
All time fav: James Joyce: Dubliners
1. Anne Rice: Queen of the Damned
2. Mo Hayder : Pig Island
3. Alan Dean Foster: To the Vanishing Point
4. Non- fiction : The Pianist
1. Dawn of the Dead
2. Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter (amazing International film)
3. The Hangover
4. Pan's Labyrinth
1.Sons of Anarchy.. Opie..oh Opie..
2. The I.T. Crowd
4. Walking Dead
1. All Things by Radiohead
2. Most things R&B (esp old school, like Motown)
3. Anything Jefferson Airplane and/or Pink Floyd era (basically 1960's..1970 era)
4. Most things Indie . Alt-J anyone?
1. Anything I can make or bake
2. Korean food
3. Italian food
I also have an Xbox..and I am guilty of playing CoD..gamer tag anyone?
5. writing tools
6. interesting people
I spend alot of time thinking about ways I can make my life more interesting and better. Sometimes I will even think about how I can make someone else's life better.
Also if you like Radiohead, Walking Dead or James Joyce